1. Ad hoc – For this (purpose).
2. Ad interim – In the meantime.
3. Ad valorem – According to the estimated value.
4. Affidavit – A written statement made voluntarily under an oath or affirmation (by the party making it)
5. Bona Fide – In good faith.
6. Caveat – A warning or caution.
7. Defendant – The person against whom a charge is brought out in the court of law.
8. Ex curia – Out of court
9. Ex gratia – Out of grace.
10. Ex parte – By or for one party.
11. Hearing – The trial of a case of suit brought out in the court of law.
12. Intra vires – Within the powers of (an act, ect)
13. Ipso facto – By the very fact.
14. Lex loci – Law of the place or country.
15. Prima facie – At first sight. [Often used with reference to some evidence]
16. Plaintiff – The person who files a complaint in the court of law.
17. Pro facto – For the fact.
18. Sedition – An offence against the state.
19. Status Quo – The existing state of affairs.
20. Testimony – Oral evidence by a witness.
21. Ultra Vires – Beyond the powers (of an Act, authority ect).