1. Sometimes I think, what if this is all a dream? This excites me. I’d like to go back and plot our my life all over again – dreaming big dreams.
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) June 18, 2017
2. Everyone, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity, has the right to be whoever they are, whatever they are.
Diversity and inclusion lie at the heart of @Virgin, in everything we do https://t.co/4c5jV1mnxS pic.twitter.com/uo2TLkwVtn
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) July 5, 2017
3. There is a lot we can learn from how the inexperienced and the innocent look at the world and navigate obstacles.
What have you learned from your children or grandchildren? https://t.co/nbPnJY02TG pic.twitter.com/Pa6RpMw1h6
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) June 28, 2017
4. Surround yourself with people that are smarter than you, give them everything that they need to grow, and your business will thrive.
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) May 16, 2017
5. The only way you will truly ever live your best life, and get the most out of everyday, is to take care of yourself.
Good health is the key to happiness, and happiness is the key to success https://t.co/m5qFOKVaDB pic.twitter.com/7R0O4GX6BX
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) June 21, 2017
6. Embedding purpose into your business will help it stand out, and align it with customers who have the same values.
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) May 24, 2017
7. If we were all to do just one small act of kindness, then we would all create a massive groundswell of positive change.
Get out there and do something that brings a smile to someone’s face: https://t.co/Q1q7n5xZN2 pic.twitter.com/XfjHcXoizT
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) May 31, 2017
8. Being yourself is among the best advice I have ever received. Yourself is always the best version of you.
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) May 10, 2017
9. If you know what you want to be, then working out what you are going to do will come a lot easier and prove a lot more fulfilling.
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) April 26, 2017
10. Turning points while they often come from moments of darkness, can steer us in the direction of the great light, or light-bulb moments.
What do I think about turning points? Embrace them! https://t.co/5Qs0M7nXT2 pic.twitter.com/XvItqmIuYG
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) May 7, 2017